Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And baby makes cinco (5)

Hmmm... I actually don't quite know what to say about this one. This picture pretty much speaks for itself. I guess that I should just say that if any of you have any of my maternity clothes, I need them back. I will return them on or around August 31st. In a few weeks, we should have a more defined view of this little one, and will perhaps know a gender. Until then, at least it's only been 2 trips to the E.R. for rehydration, etc., and who would have ever thunk that we'd be so prolific?

Actually, I have to say that this is all a nutty conservative conspiracy. A while ago, Speaker of the House (of locos) Nancy Pelosi said that if we really want to stimulate the economy, people need to stop having kids. Now, since I'm no fan of the economy and like most conservatives (eg. Rush Limbaugh) I apparently want the economy to crash into a flaming ball of burning, valueless currency that not even the Chinese want, Ernesto and I said to each other that to voice our dissent and desire for the economy to fail miserably, it was our patriotic duty to procreate. This baby will be the straw that breaks the back of the economy, just you wait and see. Take that Speaker Pelosi. And we did this even without a stimulus or bailout. Just the good old fashioned entrepreneureal American/Mexican spirit.

9 comments:

Nyree said...

Hooray for you! You did have me wondering when I saw you at Cafe Rio and you said you were craving it-with a nauseous look on your face. For someone who doesn't like being pregnant all too much-you sure do a good job of it! Hope you feel better soon

Joe Partridge said...

I'm pretty sure there was some sort of "stimulus" involved guys. Maybe not a bailout but a stimulus for sure.

Looks like a boy to me! Congrats and keep them coming.

Brittany said...

OMG! I don't even know what to say! HOLY COW! Well, congrats! Obviously this little one was meant to be part of your family! My sis in law is due at the same time you are. That makes you like 15 weeks or so, right? Wow! CONGRATS!!!! I have exciting news too. Check my blog!

Amy and David Ziehl said...

Ahah! Congrats! I am excited for you!

Tina said...

I wonder house Madam Speaker feels about the octuplets...but I digress. FELICIDADES PRIMA Y PRIMO!

Angela Baird said...

congrats, suz...hopefully you keep feeling okay, now that you've got your medication! It was fun to see you the other day! Loves...Ang

Melanie said...

I'd heard a rumor......and I guess it is true.

Congrats you guys. Sorry you are so pukey.....with your record, it amazes me you keep doing this. I would be sooooo done with even one puke.

So who are you going to now that Dr. Gordon is no longer at AWC?

Thanks for making the rest of us feel less self conscious about the spacing and/or lack of it between our children.

J said...

I guess you meant me when you mentioned the maternity clothes. I can say with all truthfulness that I have not a single expanded waistband pair of pants or even one tent like shirt. I don't even own a crib anymore. Annette had a sweet box of nice clothes at LOTW...I wonder where that is now.

So, I think the whole Nancy Pelosi bit is a cover up. You really wanted to be the same as me. You always did you mushroom hating, mustard loathing sista. I love ya and all I have to say is that anyone who has kids as beautiful and well cared for as you, go for it, reproduce!!!

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Congrats my friend. I am with you...defy the Pelosi!

I also bow down to you for doing this prego thing 5 TIMES. I am pretty sure I am hating this third time and questioning my ability to do it again.

SO yeah again. ALSO, was very excited to see a post!